SunstarTV Bureau: Odisha state government has released guidelines for January 2021.
- 200 people allowed at marriages.
- 100 people allowed at condolence ceremony.
- 200 people allowed at social, religious and sports gatherings.
- Film halls, auditoriums and theaters to open with holding 50% capacity.
- Ban on zero night celebration.
- Administration to keep eye on contentment zones.
- Mandatory mask and social distancing.
- With due permission of state government open theaters to be resumed.
- Ones breaking the guidelines will be punished.
- No, rule on intra-state movement.
- Strict regulation on consumption of alcohol, tambaku and cigarette.