Anguli (SunstarTV Bureau): A major fire broke out at Satkosia Eco Retreat camp at 5.00 am early morning on Sunday.
During the heavy fire blaze, at least three cottages were reduced to ashes in the blaze.
Meanwhile, the visitors escaped unhurt. No casualties reported. Though the reason behind the outbreak of fire was yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that electrical short circuit might have led to the mishap.
On being informed, the fire personnel rushed the spot and doused the fire, informed sources.