SunstarTV Bureau: The East Coast Railway (ECoR) has reinstated the seasonal tickets in seven more pairs of passenger special trains. The initiative has been taken in view of demand of passengers for resuming monthly and quarterly tickets in trains.
The Monthly Season Ticket (MST) and Quarterly Season Ticket (QST) have resumed in following 7 pairs of trains for convenience of daily commuters:
- 08431/08432 Puri-Cuttack-Puri Special.
- 08412/08411 Bhubaneswar-Bhadrak-Bhubaneswar Special.
- 08461/08462 Cuttack-Paradeep-Cuttack Special.
- 08454/08453 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Special.
- 08404/08403 Puri-Khurda Road-Puri Special.
- 68050/68049 Bhadrak-Kharagpur-Bhadrak Special.
- 08004/08003 Bhadrak-Howrah-Bhadrak Special.
Earlier, the ECoR had reinstated MST/QST in 6 pairs of special trains in Odisha — 08428/08427 Puri-Angul-Puri Special, 08456/08455 Khurda Road-Kendujhargarh-Khurda Road Special, 08522/08521 Visakhapatnam-Gunupur-Visakhapatnam Special, 08528/08527 Visakhapatnam-Raipur-Visakhapatnam Special, 08263/08264 Titilagarh-Bilaspur-Titilagarh Special and 07266/07265 Visakhapatnam-Kakinada Port-Visakhapatnam Special.
With reinstatement of MST/QST facilities in 7 more pairs of special trains, the daily commuters will be able to travel on total 13 trains at affordable cost.