SunstarTV Bureau: Apart from the statewide restrictions the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) has implemented additional restrictions for Dola Jatra celebrations in the city.
Below are the additional restrictions:
- Maximum six persons will be allowed for carrying the idol wearing masks and taking required measures . There shall be no procession and playing of sound instruments which are likely to attract the attention of the public and will cause a gathering.
- There shall be no Jatra/Orchestra/Meena Bazar or any kind of celebrations at the Dola Melan Padia.
3. With strict observance to COVID the organizers shall ensure that maximum 50 to 60 person to be present at Dola Melan Padia at any point of time with appropriate behaviour like maintenance of social distancing of six feet among two people and wearing of face mask.
- The organizers have to obtain a written permissions from BMC to conduct the functions with above provisions.
- The religious rituals may be performed inside the temple with no devotees allowed inside the temple in observance to COVID measures.