SunstarTV Bureau: With upturn of covid cases along districts of odisha a large number of positive cases have been recored by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) . As per the sources around 20 students are infected with this deadly virus.
First step have been taken by the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC), sealing the entire campus to restrict the spread of virus and been instructed the following conditions:
The entire campus has been sealed until further orders with the following conditions:
- Movements of any person inside the campus other than BMC authority have been seized for the moment.
- All the inhabitants within the campus if any shall strictly remain inside. The supply of Essentials and medical requirements if required will be ensured by BMC.
- All other Institutions located within the boundary of the campus is hereby closed until further notification..
- All the staffs and students of the institution shall have to undergo mandatory COVID-19 testing on 22-03-2021.
- The detected positive cases are to be kept in isolation in separate rooms of a single hostel and be observation by the Institute authority. The Institute will make necessary arrangement of food for the positive students in time by obsevance to COVID norms. The students, staffs found positive in subsequent tests are to be kept in the same hostel under isolation.
- In case of any medical emergency institute authority to contact the BMC control Room (Mob: 7847873040) or the Zonal Deputy Commissioner ( Mob: 9777765371).
- Further specific instructions/orders will be notified as per the requirements by BMC.