SunstarTV Bureau: The Central Government has released a new recruitment notification for India Post Office’s position of Dispatch Rider (General Central Service Gr.C, Non- Gazetted, Non-MinisteriaI) for a total of 06 positions in the scale of pay- Rs 19,900-Rs 63,200 (Level-2 in the pay matrix as 7th CPC).
Candidates are invited to apply on or before April 4, 2021, according to official notification.
The candidate must possession of a valid driving license to drive all the three types of vehicles such as Motor Cycle, three wheeler and light motor vehicle along with desirable educational qualification of 8th standard.
Candidates applying need to be between 18 and 30 years. There is relaxation in age by 05 years for SC & ST, and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selection of Dispatch Rider shall be made on the basis of the test in driving designed to adjudge the suitability for the post with reference to standards of competence considered essential in driving for Motor Cycles/ Scooter/ Three wheeler/ Light vehicle from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible, the notification read.
How to Apply
- Application should be submitted as per format of application enclosed and should be signed by the candidate and accompanied with:
- Photocopies of following certificates duly attested by Gazetted officer/self-attested
- Age proof (Birth Certificate/ 10th Board Certificate/ School leaving certificate), Educational qualification.
- Driving License, (IV) SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS certificate issued by competent authority (if any), Address & ID proof.
- One recent passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer should be pasted on the application form and 01 recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application form.
The applications information/ enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as “Application for the post of Despatch Rider (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Delhi ” through Post/Register Post only and addressed to “The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, C-121, Naraina Industrial Area Phase-I, Naraina, New Delhi -110028.
For more details, visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.